July 5, 2017
When in Cabo…
Overall Rating: 5/5
Cabo Azul Resort offers:
- Airport Transfers from SJD Airport.
- Free WiFi.
- Cabo Azul Resort is a kid-friendly hotel!
- Room service, 2 Restaurants on site, including the Seaside Dining at Javier’s Restaurant & Bar as well as a Private Dining Option. Click here for more information.
- “Paz Spa.” Their beautiful spa includes Skincare & Personalized Massage Therapies. Click here for more information.
- Resort pools includes the Deluxe Infinity Pool with a swim up bar, the kids-only pool “Nino’s pool” where kids age 4-14 years old can enjoy themselves, and the adults-only Serenity pool which offers a quieter environment for relaxation to take place. The resort also offers child daycare and camp services for children if parents want a break to enjoy the adults-only pool away from their kids. Click here for more information.
- An outstanding Fitness Center: Including but not limited to Pilates Classes and Yoga Classes. Click here for more information.
- “El Mercado and El Café” is a small market to shop for food and toiletries and for my coffee lovers, there is a Starbucks on site!
- Many Special Event Services, including but not limited to: Weddings, Vow Renewals, Honeymoons. Click here for more information.
- A guide for several different Adventures and Activities (ATV Tours, Snorkeling, Horseback riding, Swimming with Sharks, etc.) that might interest you during your stay. Visit concierge services office to book.
- Many different accommodation specials/package options. In order to maximize your savings, please do your research (via their website or other travel websites.) My recommendation would be to avoid booking online through third party vendors. I found that all activities were significantly cheaper when we arrived at the hotel and booked directly through concierge services. Shout out to our concierge Diana, she was amazing!!! To book your Private Villa or Suite at “Cabo Azul Resort” click here
My Specific Villa: Two Bedroom Villa.
- Timeshare Tour of Cabo Azul Resort
- Horseback Riding **
- ATV Tours through desert and beach **
- Sunset Cruise **
- ** Booked through Cabo Azul’s concierge services
- Nightlife: Mango Deck, Squid Roe
- Dinner @ Javier’s Restaurant
- Cabo Azul’s ‘Flor de Noche’ Happy Hour: 2 for 1 drinks and Diabla Tacos!!!!!
- Blue Marlin Ibiza Pool Party
What Kiara wore:
- Black 3 piece bathing suit from OMG Miami Swimwear
- White 1 piece bathing suit from American Apparel paired with White fringe belt from Azurra Dubai
- Nude bodycon dress from Secret Styles Boutique